Attention is also given to deepening their spiritual beliefs and practices, restoring family relationships and returning to a productive drug-free lifestyle by setting educational and financial goals. Getting sober on your own is not only dangerous during the initial detox, it is also more likely to result in a relapse later on. Addiction treatment centers provide a monitored environment where you will get the medical attention you need, as well as the emotional support to overcome drug or alcohol abuse. Gratitude Recovery is a whole person supportive sober living that provides residents with the opportunity to integrate mindfulness into their lives through daily learning and practice in a family setting.
- You can ask questions about our program, the admissions process, and more.
- Meridian Apartments is a positive living environment for many elderly, disabled, mentally-challenged, and single adults.
- The staff at the facility is committed to helping patients navigate the insurance process and find the best possible options for their individual needs.
- By choosing to pursue a challenging transitional phase of recovery at a sober living home, you may minimize the likelihood of relapse derailing your recovery before it gets traction.
- Peer-to-peer recovery support that empowers individuals to break through guilt and shame and into redemption and transformation.
This may involve attending outpatient therapy sessions or engaging with peer support group meetings. Residents will also be expected to share household chores and responsibilities. Sober living homes do not provide addiction treatment, and these communities are not a substitute for rehab. The term sober living generally refers to living a drug-free and alcohol-free lifestyle.
Therapies & Programs
Gratitude House, our newest shelter located at 11th and Jackson Streets in downtown Amarillo, is the second phase of our Recovery Program. Texas is one of the primary hubs for drug smuggling into the country. The border between Texas and Mexico is more than 1,000 miles long.
With a focus on community and accountability, Gratitude House is a place where individuals can rebuild their lives and work towards a brighter future. Sober living homes are generally less strict than halfway houses and allow residents more independence in terms of curfew, visitors, and access to technology. Residents in sober living homes are expected to maintain their sobriety, participate in group meetings, and contribute to household responsibilities while meeting all expenses. gratitude house sober living residence Overall, both sober living homes and halfway houses can provide a supportive and safe environment for individuals in recovery to build a foundation for a healthy and fulfilling life in sobriety. The decision of which type of residential environment is best will depend on your specific needs and circumstances, as well as the level of support and structure you need to maintain your sobriety. Sober House Directory helps you find sober houses, structured group homes, and sober living.
Dallas, Texas Addiction Information
For $800 a month there’s no mystery, no hidden fees, no membership requirements. You can ask questions about our program, the admissions process, and more. Calls to our helpline (all non-facility specific 1-8XX numbers) will be answered by Treatment Addiction Solutions, or one of our verified local treatment partners.
Oxford House is a national nonprofit for peer-supported sober living. Oxford House sober houses are democratic and operate without an outside operator of the recovery home. Rehabnow.org is a referral service that provides information about addiction treatment practitioners and facilities. Rehabnow.org is not a medical provider or treatment facility and does not provide medical advice. Rehabnow.org does not endorse any treatment facility or guarantee the quality of care provided, or the results to be achieved, by any treatment facility. Currently there is NO sober-living home for women in all of St. Louis County where the focus is strictly on recovery from alcoholism and drug addiction.
Oxford House in Kansas
If you are taking more of your prescription, or earlier than the prescribed time interval between doses than is directed you may be abusing that medication. If you are obtaining legal medications illegally in or near Dallas, TX, you may be suffering from substance abuse. By combining the latest in substance use recovery research and evidence-based practice, we have implemented an innovative and successful family-oriented program never before seen in the Mid-Shore region.
- It allows residents to experience increased responsibility for their recovery while sustaining peer support in an abstinence based living environment.
- We provide recovery housing for men in a caring, family-oriented environment located in beautiful downtown Easton and Cambridge, Maryland.
- We are supported by donations from private organizations, individuals, and foundations.