We offer diversity of thought, knowledge and sound understanding of the principles of investment.
We can review your investment strategies and make recommendations based on many years investment knowledge and experience.
All of our Investment Advisors are qualified and have been helping private investors to make sound investment decisions for years.
They are tasked to follow a set of principles and a defined approach to investment along these lines:
- Investing is a personalised discipline – it is not one size fits all.
- Before making any decisions we work with you to determine your investment goals, circumstances and current investments.
- We will work with you to formulate an appropriate investment strategy, investment allocation and products for you to consider.
- Together, we develop appropriate investment strategies taking into account your risk tolerance and investment time horizon
- Implementation : we’ll undertake transactions on your behalf in accordance with your instructions.
- Ongoing management monitoring of your portfolio coupled with an appropriate level of reporting
- All investment strategies reviewed regularly
- Please bear in mind that EDM Investments is not a bank or an investment fund.
What we do for you
- Find investments we can use to build the most efficient portfolios we can.
- Discuss and analyze strategies, performance, and philosophies with you!
- Monitor markets and the economy to make recommendations on your portfolio as appropriate.
- Keep up to date with the compliance protocols around the world relevant to you.
- Facilitate investment transactions and adjustments to your portfolio, (with your specific authorisation of course!)
- Deliver rich online platform functionality to efficiently manage, trade and administer your investment assets.
- Holding regular portfolio review meetings with you.
- As a result, you’ll be better informed and have more time to focus on investment returns, not administration.
- Would read better as a stand-alone line rather than as another bullet point in the list.